Scientists Discover How To Make Bricks Out Of Human Waste

In the search for more sustainable building materials, scientists have discovered a way to transform human waste into bricks that can be used for building. However, human feces only accounts for 25% of the material in the bricks, the remaining 75% is made out of traditional clay.

Continue Reading . . . https://truththeory.com/2019/02/03/scientists-discover-how-to-make-bricks-out-of-human-waste/

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.